Wassily Kandinsky - Color Study: Squares with Concentric Circles
Hand-painted in Lithuania, these candles stand out in their simplicity. The flat design is a unique approach to candles that has a minimal (and eye-catching) feel. The twin wicks burn evenly and self-extinguish as they near the steel base, without any dripping wax or smoke.
• Materials: Paraffin wax, steel, wick
• Steel Base included with every candle
• Twin wicks ensure candle burns evenly and self-extinguishes as it nears the base
• Steel stand helps make candle attractive display piece and doubles as a snuffer
• Drip Resistant, evaporates as it burns
• Unscented and smoke-free
• Every candle is hand painted
• Creative gift and great stocking stuffer
• Burning time: 3-4 hours
• Hand Crafted in Lithuania
• Dimensions: 2.4" x 0.4" x 5.9"
• Weight: 0.22 lb.